Monday, January 26, 2009

Photo Mosaics

The other day while blog surfing I found this wonderful link at Andrea Mosaic, I'm sorry I can't recall where I got the link from but this is the greatest thing ever and best of all it is free. Needless to say, I am mosaicing (shouldn't there be a 'k' in there?) up a storm becuase it is super-easy and user friendly. Here are a few of my favorites:




Barbie dressed from prom.



Frodo and Buttercup on their wedding day.


Simba ready for prom.


My Mom.

All of the mosaics are made from photos of the subjects. For example, this mosaic of my Mom has 10,000 tiles in it made up from the 500+ photos I have of her. Did you know that the photo center at Walgreen's can make puzzles for you? What a great gift idea!
~ame

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home