Friday, July 24, 2009

Lake Walk

Tonight we will be down at Park Point again for the first night of the reunion festivities. I am sure I will get the chance to take some pictures of Duluth at night and I am really looking forward to seeing the city all decked out.

Tobey and I are having a blast. It feels like we have been gone from home forever but I am looking forward to getting home Sunday night. We just finished touring the school and seeing old,old friends and I will load pictures later on tonight.

The following pictures were taken yesterday. I hope you enjoy them!

The aerial bridge doing what it does best.

A close up.

View from the walkway on the bridge.


Tobey and his muscles.




Me and the lighthouse.



Tobey and the lighthouse.


He is probably thinking, "Tourists!"
~ame


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home