Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Freecycle

Hello my peeps - or my peep depending on who is still sticking it out with me doing random posts occassionally without any rhyme or reason....

Any who -

I wanted to tell ya'll about Freecycle.org. I'm lovin' it. In a nutshell it is a site you sign up for (free) and people post things they are giving away. What a great idea and help when you are wanting to declutter and your stuff is just to nice to give away or donate.

Don't get me wrong, we do our fair share of donating but I really like the idea of things going to people who need and want them at no cost. We picked up a case of children's Bible story books for the church library yesterday for FREE!

And I saw an ad from some guy needing a lawn mower and can you believe someone gave the guy a lawn mower. FREE! Now the guy needs a rake but you get the picture. One lady was changing her son's room out and wanted to swap a complete queen size bed with headboard for a twin bed.

I suppose I just like the idea of FREE people helping people out. Isn't that what it should be all about anyways? So check them out and see if you can Free Cycle in your area!

~ame

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home