Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mrs. Oh and da butts


Tobey's birthday Oct 2009





So here is the butt story.
The Thanksgiving after Tobey and I were married we gathered at his parents house for Turkey Bird dinner. The whole family was there - maybe around 20 or so of us. Now Tobey and I were still in the honeymoon phase of our marriage. And you have to admit there is a striking resemblence between Tobey and GrandTobey.

I walked in the kitchen and pinched Tobey's butt and was about to go on my merry way. But. It wasn't Tobey's butt that I pinched. It was GrandTobey's. Can you say 'mortified'? Thankfully - GT had a great sense of humour and my loving family has never let me live it down that I pinched GrandTobey's butt.





In hindsight though - does he look scared?


~ame

1 comments:

OMG, that is hilarious. I would have died, right there on the floor!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home