Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma

Sorry I have been gone a few days. My plan is to post Monday - Friday but I have wrenched my back again. Actually, I pulled it over a week ago but it is just not getting any better. To make things worse: I had a lovely FOUR days off from work due to President's Day that I wasted laying in bed either on the heating pad or ice.


"Vi at 16"


What I wanted to say yesterday was, "Happy Birthday, Grandma J." Monday, February 16th would have been her 95 birthday. I hope Mom and her and all the relatives upstairs are celebrating. I wonder if you celebrate birthdays in heaven? Probably not since every day would be a celebration but I just wanted to let her know someone down here remembers.

"Vi and Jo"

~ame

2 comments:

Is that the Vega in the background?

Grandma's pride and joy with the "HERS" license plate. Shame it didn't have a racing stripe!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home