Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Home sweet home

Tobey came home today after being poked and prodded and the doctors not finding a thing wrong with him. On the other hand, last night he had an incident with the same symptoms and I am worried. It is what I do best: worry. I would like to have something to point to and say, "A ha!" that is the culprit. He chalks it up to stress. Time will tell.


Also, while you might be appalled at my man-o-lantern interpretive picture from yesterday, he really does look like that. He just wouldn't let me take a picture for all of your enquiring minds.


And finally, I am watching American Idol and am I the only one that finds Adam Lambert a little annoying? First up is the whole Wizard of Oz flying monkey hairstyle he usually sports. I don't know why but it really grates on my last nerve. Tonight he channeled C. Thomas Howell from The Outsiders or Ray Liotta from any movie he ever made. Don't get me wrong, I think he is a great singer, but there is something there that just rubs and not in a good way.
~ame

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home