Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Daily Click


I have added a new blog to my repertoire of bloginess. The Daily Click is my new photography blog and my goal is to post at least one picture a day to see, if over the next year, I improve. As I learn the ins and outs of photography better I will be posting what little bit of knowledge I garner. I have added several interesting blog links that not only offer some beautiful amateur photography but great photography and editing tips as well. I hope you will come with me on this pixelated journey!

Today's after dinner blood sugar is brought to you by the number 184.

~ame

4 comments:

Oh....how nice...will there be any photos for sale on this new bloggity blog?

Cool!

Um, nope. Unfortunately, the 'right click and save as' feature takes care of my ability to sell a picture. Of course, I could down play the resolution to make for a bad print or use a water mark but 1. I want the best quality I can get and 2. watermarks can easily be removed if you know how. And yes I know you can disable the right click but if you are even marginally computer saavy you know how to work around that.

I love photography blogs! yay.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home