Thursday, July 2, 2009

Back



Yes, this is actually my spine from an MRI a few years ago. I colored it in simply because I am buzzed out on pain meds right now and I am beyond bored to death having been flat on my back for two days because I have a sneaky suspicion that I have blown out yet another disc. Wow, what a run on sentence that was.

The pain is outrageous and no position is comfortable. So I may not be posting for a few days until I feel better.


I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th.
~ame

2 comments:

Aaargh! Your appliance poetry submission was great, but I forgot to include it because it never showed up in the comments (my mistake, I hit "Reject" instead of "Publish"). I had replied to your comment (they all show up in my e-mail) to ask you to resubmit it, and I have just realized that my e-mail didn't go through because you don't have public access enabled for your Blogger e-mail.

Let me try to dig it up. See? You'll get to have a post all to yourself. And enable that e-mail access, will you?! Just check the box on your Blogger profile page. That's why I've never been able to reply directly to any of your comments.

Well, it's a pretty spine. But it needs to get better soon. Rest up my dear.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home