Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Way Back Wednesday: 1985




Rosie and Mrs. Oh, Summer 1985



This is the only picture I have of Rosie and me other than the few we took last month in South Dakota. And don't you dare laugh at our hair because you have to remember this was the time when we all thought Madonna was a virgin. Okay, you got me there, we never thought that. But Reagan was in his second term as president and the FDA finally came up with a blood test for the AIDs virus and Wham's Careless Whisper was the #1 song of the year. Ah, the good old days.

~ame

4 comments:

I had that hair, but not until 1986. ;-)

Oh sure rub it in that I am old even in the blogworld. You best watch out or you won't be my choice to take to the Lodge! LOL

Didn't Greg Brady sport hair like back in the 70's?


-Matt

Hmmm, I'm feeling the need for some retaliation! Check back next week for the many hair styles of Matt through the ages! ;) JK, but maybe not.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home