Friday, April 23, 2010

Where o where...

has my little blog gone?

Starting Monday I am going to be a better blogger. I know my 4.75 readers will appreciate that.

I just haven't been feeling good and this time it isn't my back for a change. Actually, so many other things are falling apart or drooping that I haven't noticed my back as much. Go figure.

Anyways.

This weekend should be fairly busy in the 'doing things for others' catagory. Saturday we will be helping Kirk's wife move to their new apartment. And much to the chagrin of Tobey we have to visit our storage locker and move some items over to the church.

Oh. And one of the gals from work and I will be going to Orlando in May for P-Dub's book signing. WooT.

So that is it for now. Have a wonderful weekend!

~ame

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home