Monday, April 5, 2010

A whole week

has gone by and no posty from me. *gasp*

It just seems there actually aren't enough hours in the day for me. Who knew?

Last week Tobey and I took Thursday - Sunday off and were planning on going away for a few days. By ourselves. Without kids. No dogs either. But we didn't factor into account that it was also spring break and every hotel room from Tallahassee to Miami was booked solid. Unless of course we wanted to spend $250 a night - which we didn't. So we stayed home.

Instead Tobey and the boys built from scratch a podium for the new church building. Which required a few trips to the Lowe's. And we still need to make one more trip to get that sticky iron-on stuff for the edges. I won't go into details on the Lowe's trip but I can tell you this: it took me less time to pick out my wedding dress than it took Tobey to pick out just the right screws. Men - I tell ya.

So hopefully things will slow down or I will learn to juggle better. We'll see.

~ame

6 comments:

Lowe's is painful. One time when we were building our house, we spent an entire day there. I am not kidding you. I cried on that day.

Lowe's should be offset with equal amounts of shoe shopping in my opinion!

What exactly is a podium in this sense? I mean is it a stage thing?

A wooden rectangular box a speaker can stand behind and put his notes upon n such.

A wooden rectangular box a speaker can stand behind and put his notes upon n such.

Pul............pit!


:P


-Matt

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home