Monday, May 24, 2010

The Honeymoon is over...

After being together almost 11 years it is hard to keep that romance alive....

But I have found such joy in laying in bed and covertly changing Tobey's sleep number from a 45 to a 90 and then down to a 10. What can I say - it gives me the giggles.

On a gloomier note:
I am still reeling over the sudden loss of Rob over at Mutley's. I suppose it is just an exmple of the fraility of life and all that jazz. Not that it will give his family and loved ones much comfort.

~ame

2 comments:

You are too funny! Guess a girl has to get her giggles one way or another...hehe Enjoy your weekend my friend! xoxox Susie~

So glad you liked the blog! I happy to know you are stalkerish :) You are hilarious, by the way. Thanks for dropping in.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home