Friday, January 28, 2011

Nana Tobey

**Well cripes. For whatever reason this was scheduled to post on the Sunday I went in the hospital and it didn't - so I am posting it now.

Thursday evening Tobey's Mom passed away suddenly. While she has been sick on and off for years this still comes as quite a shock to us all. The only thing that comforts me is the fact that I know she is resting in our Savior's arms - out of pain and with all of those that have gone on before her. And while we are down here missing her and crying - I know she is rejoicing!


Kay on her wedding day. July 1955


My favorite picture of Kay.


Kay and Tobey on her birthday, November 25, 2008


The girls, Tobey and Nana and GranTobey, Christmas 2010


Kay and Tobey on Tobey's birthday: October 2009

Me and Kay, October 2009

~ame

1 comments:

I am so sorry to hear about Tobey's mom. Our hope is we will see our loved ones again.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home