Sunday, August 7, 2011

And more crafty...

Inspired by the Harry Potter mini book charms I saw here, I thought they shouldn't be too hard to make. Initially I thought I could simply wrap scrabble tiles with the book 'covers' but on second thought scrabble tiles are square and books are not.




So I went on Ebay and found some dollhouse miniture books instead.



I think they turned out great and again these are for Butter who is temporarily no longer a reader of this blog. The only problem I am having is actually keeping all my crafy makings a surprise from her as I am a terrible crafty secret keeper. I plan on making additional Potter books like the Hogwarts book I showed you a few days ago. Only in minitature. And the ideas don't end there - you really could do this with any book or series. So get your craft on for the book lover in your life!

So what do you think? Aren't they just the cutest things ever? If you are interested in making some for yourself - drop me a comment and I will happily e-mail you the graphics I made which is taking all the work out of it for you.

~ame

4 comments:

Those are adorable! But I will not email you for the graphics, since I don't have a crafty bone in my body.

I'll pass on the graphics as well. They are cute and is that a quarter you put down for size comparison?

Yep that is a quarter!

Recently retired and now totally into these blogs. Would love the graphics. Ya got talent girl.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home