Friday, March 16, 2012

The big Con

unlike the Wrath of Khan....

Tickets have been purchased. Hotel rooms booked. And I am beyond excited.

We'll be going with Frodo and Buttercup to Dragon Con in Atlanta during Labor Day weekend. We are really going with Frodo and Butter - but they will be there and so will Tobey and I. Anyways.

Butter and Frodo are dressing up as Ursula and King Triton from Disney's The Little Mermaid and while this is my first costume (complete with animatronic purring/walking kitty):


Harry Potter's Dolores Umbridge


I thought it would be cool to put together a costume that complements the kids' costumes - so I am going to attempt to make myself into Flounder with Sebastian on top. I'll be sure to blog our progress.

~ame

2 comments:

Hey
Mrs Ohtobe
Saying thanks will certainly not simply be sufficient
This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the good works
Thank you!

Mrs. Oh! You know how to partay!!!

I can't wait to see your sweet costume. You'll definitely be the hit of the convention.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home