Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kodachrome....

Only two more days and Ohtobe will be home, I sure wish he would hurry up and get home as life seems so black and white without him. And quoting the prophets Paul and Art: everything looks worse in black and white.

Sears is supposed to be here tomorrow to repair the fridge and do our cleaning. No, I am not holding my breath and for those paying attention: their customer service folks, that my complaint was expedited to, never called back.

So anyway

Kodachrome, they give us those nice bright colors
They give us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the world's a sunny day, oh yeah
I got a Nikon camera, I love to take a photograph
So mama don't take my Kodachrome away


~ame

3 comments:

Aww, you miss dad. :) I miss him too. :) Good luck with the sears guys. So anyway whats this kodachrome? I'm confused.

You gotta be kidding me on the kodachrome...google it. Arent you supposed to be calling here so I can do your taxes?

i will lol. And i don't really know what that is and sorry i forgot even though i wrote it down. i'll call you today after work then. sorry.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home