Saturday, April 11, 2009

3 Little questions....

Everytime one of the spawn brings over a new tadpole for us to meet they must get past Tobey and me. I am much harder to impress than Tobey. Being the analytical kinda gal I am, I have devised a test for our spawn's future partners. It involves three very simple questions.

  1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could have only one book - what would it be? And no, you can't have a Reader's Digest condensed version of four books in one. You must just choose ONE book. Think hard now, your future in our family depends on your answer.
  2. Same desert island and you can only have one music CD, what would you choose? Again, no compliation albums er CDs. What do you choose? Why are you sweating, this test is very simple...
  3. This last question you answer with either a 'yes' or a 'no'. No debating the issue. Yes or No. The question: Brussel Sprouts?

I think I can tell a lot about someone by the way they answer. Inevitably, all boys/men answer #2 with Pink Floyd's The Wall. Which would be a good choice, even if it is wrong. So do you want Mrs. Ohtobe's answers to life's questions? Of course you do, that is why you are here after all - to be one with the Mrs. Oh.

  1. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. Best. Book. Ever. Even before all the hype, I loved this book still do. Second place, The Horse Whisperer by Nicholas Evans. Don't judge the book by the movie. The movie was a rape of the book. And don't give me The Lord of The Rings hooey, that was three books not one.
  2. Bat Out of Hell. Back when the Meat was the man and could sing circles around any one else. Coupled with Jim Steinman they were unbeatable. Best rock album ever. Period. Second place: a nod to Pink Floyd but not The Wall, how about the Division Bell. 2nd best ever.
  3. No. When ever confronted with Brussel Sprouts the answer is always: no.

So now you have Mrs. Oh's answers to the all important questions of life. Once when grilling chatting up one of the spawn's new boy/girlfriend, Chewie took notes, so he could tell his girlfriend the right answers. Dang cheaters.

~ame

4 comments:

ahaha. I shall take notes as well. lol. Though dont expect any new boys from me for a while (this I'm sure makes you happy). lol.

Good! I didn't want to have to break out Bid Momma Love again.

i think we all knew that I was going to fail that test before i took it. B-) and yet...

What's wrong with "Dark Side Of The Moon"? And brussell sprouts? If like i was stranded like on a deserted island like in the middle of the ocean or something i'd eat them.....i like sort of eat them now or something....but they aren't my favorite....

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home