Thursday, May 28, 2009

Recipe Thursday: Cracker Barrel's Hash Brown Casserole


This recipe is similar to Cracker Barrel's Hash Brown Casserole although not exactly the same. I use frozen hash browns or Simply Potato Hash Browns or their spicy version. Publix runs them on Buy One, Get One and I stock up when they do.

Hashbrown Casserole


1 can cream of chicken soup

1/2 cup melted butter

2 lbs hash browns (thawed)

8 ounces of cheese (I always add more)

1 small onion diced

salt and pepper to taste


Heat your oven to 350 degrees and spray your pan with Pam. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Pour into prepared pan and bake until golden and bubbly, about 35-40 minutes. For our brood, I double the recipe and bake in a 9 x 13 pan for about an hour.


Enjoy!


~ame

3 comments:

I want some!

It is yumdillyicious!

Wow--this recipe looks yummy!

I'm bookmarking it for later :)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home