Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ever have one of those days?

I am having a time. I am so spent, I can't think straight which is evidenced by zero posty yesterday. I can't remember the last time I went sans post. Maybe it is because there is so much going on in my little world that I can't discuss or maybe I have run out of things to talk about. Naw. I am just tired and super looking forward to our upcoming vacation that begins this Saturday.


-I did learn that the winged rats birds were actually girl/girl. I know you are as thrilled as I was to learn this information.

-I finally made all of our hotel reservations for our Tour de South Dakota/Minnesota.

-I have yet to start packing, but I have made a list of things to pack.

-The boys took our suitcases to Pennsylvania and we are left suitcase-less. Tobey thinks we can pack light. For my reunion? He is clueless to the fact that I will need one suitcase devoted to just shoes alone. Poor man.

- I did manage to do the Mary Kay Virtual Makeover and it was pretty cool and somewhat scary. Now I just need to find time to get my new Mary Kay inspired haircut. And I also need to find the time to paint my toes, but I am just glad I had the time to actually take the old polish off two days ago.

Lovely, no?


-I did learn that even though Custer State Park is in South Dakota, his last stand was not.

Here's to finding the time I so desperately need.

~ame

1 comments:

Don't forget to ask Rose about the 'Jesus in the Clouds' pic.



-Matt

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home