Monday, November 30, 2009

The stockings were hung....

Special thanks goes out to Nester for hosting the Christmas Tour of Homes! And be sure to stop by Martha's and see what she has done to her breakfast nook.

As promised yesterday here are some pictures from around the house. Once Tobey does the outside lights, I will post those as well.


Snowmen have overrun the main bathroom.

Acrylic snowmen in the hall.

Frodo's baby shoes are on the tree.


Great Grandma's china is ready for Saint Nick.

The little tree I made a few years ago is on the coffee table.

I love this little piece I painted. Butter thinks it is creepy despite the fact that I had to use a toothpick to paint on some of the details.

The china cabinet and a few nutcrackers.


Mom's village.

And her Nativity scene.


Did I mention I have a nutcracker addiction collection?

Our new 9ft tree. And no the angel isn't crooked....just cock your head to the left when you look at the picture because I am not climbing the step ladder again.



Mom's elephant tree is at the front door this year.


Just a few of the ornaments on the Elephant tree and a Big J for Mom.
~ame

5 comments:

OMG! It's like the Paw Paw Tree Christmas Restaurant!

I love your nut crackers, your home is lovely. GOD BLESS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS.

You have such cool collections of things!

ok you win the Nutcracker collection for sure:) That's such a fun collection. Thanks for sharing it with me. Merry Christmas. Oh and have you seen the new Nutcracker plates at William Sonoma. I crave them!!!!!!
Joyce

YOur nutcracker collection. Is amazing!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home