Friday, January 29, 2010

I am Part Deux!

Susie Harris, one of my favorite crafty bloggers, made a lovely "I am" sign and you can see it and her tutorial over here. I loved it so much I decided to make my own and did it in the colors of our spare bathroom:



I am just thrilled with the way it turned out. It photographs beautifully and you can't see any of my boo-boos. It was nice of Tobey to point out that Susie overlapped her words more than I did but still. I offered to get him a board and let him make one in comparison - he declined. Do you think it would have looked better if I finger painted it like he would have?

~ame

3 comments:

Oh, that's so pretty! I'm jealous. I don't have a crafty bone in my body.

Hey, we're neighbors! I just noticed you live in Clearwater. I'm in the big, booming town of Valrico.

how did you paint the letters on? I'm doing one too and my letters look so sloppy and messy!

Beautiful! Susie would be proud, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! :)

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home