Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A burstin' with pride

Chewie needed a ride to the school tonight.

Sure. No problem. Did he mention why perchance? Nope. I just assume it is for some rehearsal or something-er-other.

Come to find out he is performing. Tonight. Tobey is in Tampa for man-church-business and me without my camera and camcorder. Fine.

He sang Petty's Free Fallen and he did a fan.tas.tic job. I used my cell phone to video tape his performance but I don't have the download cord to this new phone. I also remembered way to late that I could actually record him with my phone but I had no idea how to work the zoom. So I have three minutes of pinpoint video but at least I have sound.

Luckily the school taped the performances and when I get the CD I will upload his performance here. Much to his chagrin which is probably why he never mentioned it.

Now while he was singing and I was holding my phone out to record it. And then I noticed the audience was swaying so I pulled a lighter and did the lighter sway. But the lighter went out right away and then I noticed that the crowd had pulled out their cell phones and started swaying those in the air. Chewie was the only performer who got the cell phone sway! Yay Chewie!

~ame

Oh and the boys decided it would be best to walk away from the church and start anew without negativity but with love. Me? I wanna fight. I don't want this perversion in the pulpit....

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home