Sunday, March 7, 2010

Funk

I'm still in a funk.

While at the memorial service this happened right before it started:

Nana tells her sister how nice the music is for the slideshow presentation and how all the songs are secular.

Um.

Er.

There was some discussion about the secularity of Steppenwolf and I couldn't mention Mmmbop because it was a secret to all but a few.

Nana asks if I had changed the music from what she heard the day before. "Nope," says I. She then restates the music was nice and secular.

Uh-huh. Look for the albums soon: Steppenwolf the Hymns and Praising Jesus the Mmmbop way.

The service was nice. The slideshow was a hit. And we still mourn.

~ame

2 comments:

You've got to love the oldsters, giving you a smile just when you need it.

Great music, just great.

My condolences and prayers are with you.

Wanted to invite you over to Screaming Meme to see my new slipcover I made...Her name is Poor Pitiful Pearl...:) Hope to see you there...Meme

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home