Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mrs. Oh's Hot Cocoa Mix: The Recipe

The Tobey family loves the hot cocoa. With little mashymallows of course. I would tell you there have been wars fought in our house over the last packet of hot cocoa but you would never believe us to be that petty....

The Mix:
5 cups of nonfat powdered milk
1 lb of powdered sugar
2 cups of dutch processed cocoa powder
1 bag of white chocolate chips
1 small box of white chocolate jello instant pudding
1 15 ounce jar of French Vanilla coffee creamer

Stick the chocolate chip in your food processor and zoom them up nice and fine. It's okay to have some chunks left over. In a very large bowl add in all the ingredients, including the chips and stir it up until combined.

To serve: mix in 3-4 tbsps of mix into a warm mug of milk or water and top with some whippy cream or marshmallows. Yum!

~ame

4 comments:

I used to make something similar to that, but the chocolate chip addition sounds better!

Yum! Love me some hot coco~

I'm trying to get around to everybody today, but the comments are coming in too furiously for me to keep up! I was reading your post, when your comment popped up on my blog. Pretty cool!

We are hot chocolate freaks in our house, freaks.

This sounds scrumptious and I happen to have all ingredients because I can not drink my coffee without my French Vanilla creamer.

I hope you all are hanging in there. You've been in my thoughts, my heart and my prayers.

Thanks all - still funking along here. I'll get something posted hopefull for Saturday!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home