Monday, October 25, 2010

The Senior Boys

Chewie went to homecoming. Not stag but with a girl. But it wasn't a date they say. I'll post some pictures later in the week. I have been working on these collages and much to my chagrin I had to do them all in Photoshop and despite what June and Joann think - my PS skills don't rock but my go-to photo program is not working so what is a gal to do?

Oh and by the by or Bye the Bye....I won blog of the week over at June's for my massacre of poor Hulk who was so humiliated he immediately went out shopping. Ok. I feel a tad guilty. Ok. Not really - after seeing those Hawaiian shirts the Hulkster was sporting I figured it was my duty. Anyways - back to the collages:

Nappy - the casual shots. Ignore that it says Jacob on the bottom - his name is Nappy....


Chewie - the casual shots. Same thing with his name...ignore the Benjamin thing. Did I mention that Ben er Chewie got a haircut for homecoming. He hasn't had one since these pictures were taken back in August. He was sportin' a nice Luke N Laura curly afro look and now he is all shorn. High and tight. 3510. And to my Mom: it wasn't my fault. I didn't even take him. This was his doing. Not mine.

I'll be posting a tour de Halloween this week. Come back won'tcha?

~ame

P.S.

Can we actually P.S in a blog? Anywho. P.S. When looking for that link about Mom and haircuts I did a blog search and man alive do I blog a lot about 'mom'....yesterday I missed her so much - she would have loved to have seen Chewie all spiffy for homecoming.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home