Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pets n Nests

Since I had a ton of leftovers from the Tree necklaces I decided to try my hand at making a bird's nest necklace too. There are tons of tutorials out there but this is the one I used from Can't Stop Making Things. My wire work is a tad messy but I am really happy with the way it turned out - and I won't be making any en mass as it took me forever to weave.


And since it has been a while since I posted any pictures of the creatures:



Yokie in the background with the pink nose and Okie in the foreground.


A perturbed Yodie?


Okie and Pete: these two snuggle every chance they get.


Okie and Yodie - will Okie ever get stripey?



And Daisy. She is such an old soul of a dog. Love. Her.


Have a wonderful Memorial Day!


~ame

2 comments:

Loved the update on the fur babies. I especially liked the photo of the kitty rubbing on the dog.

You art work looks really good. I didn't think the wire looked that messy.

Love the necklace!

Come by and see the new blog...

Martha

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home