Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ol Blue Eyes

Tee - there ya go! And no - he wasn't hitting on me. Tobey just thinks he was. But then again - it has been so long since anyone hit on me I wouldn't know if it someone did! lol






Dr. K (on the far left)


So before the Great Purse Snatching of 2011 - I had an appointment with my cardiologist last Friday. Everything is fine - just my regularly scheduled check up, oil change and tire rotation.

Now we are sitting and chatting. And I said, "Oh, I don't think I ever thanked you for saving my life and all." And he just smiles and then he comes to a dead stop in his chatter and typing things into his computer.

"Your eyes cannot possibly be that blue," he says.

I say, *blush*

And he keeps staring me down.

"Your eyes are impossibly blue," he continued on and shakes his head. "Maybe it is your red hair or that black shirt...but your eyes are impossibly blue!"

I say again, *blush*

So we go on about our chatter and he got on me about somethings and of course I blamed it all off on Tobey. I said I thought Tobey was trying to kill me hardee har har.

Then the doctor says, "Isn't your husband alot older than you?"

Er. He met Tobey twice. And he remembers that?

I said that Tobey is 10 years older than me.

The doc then says, "He isn't trying to kill you. There is no way that if he did kill you that he would ever be able to snag a young thing like you again."

So I think that appointment went well, right?

I tell all of this to Tobey and he says after the blue eyes comment that Dr. K was hitting on me. I say he wasn't. Then after the comment about me being younger and all, Tobey says again he was hitting on me and that he needs to come with me to all my appointments now.

I think not! ;)

~ame

1 comments:

The doctor hit on you? Really? Post a close-up photo of your eyes. We need to see those beautiful blue eyes.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home