Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Way back Wednesday: Mrs. Oh's School Years

After last week's uber popular post: Way back Wednesday: The Wacky Edition, I felt it was only fair to post my scary 8th grade picture. I don't know why it is called the mullet shot because I was so not sporting a mullet...at least not then.

Without further ado....







Yeah. I know. Me. 8th Grade. I too wonder why the boys didn't go for that look myself. Woof. I remember I made that shirt in Home Ec if that counts for something, just look at how tight those collar corners are!

Oh. My. Gawd.

Apparently I was wrong about the above picture. I found the mullet picture after all. It is even labeled mullet picture, go figure. Why was this picture even saved by my Mom?

Are you ready?

Will you still love me afterwards?

Should I risk it?

*gulp*


I know, just when you didn't think things could not get worse than that first picture. Aren't freshman always pretty geeky anyways and in a few short years I blossomed into this:


Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, just be jealous!

~ame

3 comments:

LMAO!

That's why I can't go *anywhere* with you without the paparazzi chasing us down.

And all this time I thought it was your Martha status!

Well, all I can say is I would have killed for your eighth grade hair...when I was in the eighth grade. I sooooooo wanted my hair "feathered" but no. I had to have long hippy hair just like the rest of my family.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home