Thursday, August 25, 2011

Doomsday

Do you know of my love for Dr. Who? I think Who is going to be my version of my mother's addiction to all things Star Trek. It is already starting to happen. Monday I purchased the 5 season box set from E-bay. I'm sure it will eventually wind up on a shelf next to Mom's Star Trek and StarGate box sets and no one will fight over them when I am dead - but I can tell you when it first arrives: we are havin' us a Who-athon! Oh and to Matt Smith (whom I trash talked back here) - I apologize: you rock as the Doctor.

Someone keeps deleting my Who off the DVR. I'm putting you on notice right now to stop it. So I have had to resort to watching some Who on the 'net where I came across this:







And while I am not a big fan of the Nickleback - I completely love this montage video. This song is perfect. Rose. The 9th Doctor. Rose. The 10th Doctor. Bad Wolf Bay. The Doomsday episode where the Doctor gets to sort of say good bye to Rose while he burns up a sun to do so - never to see her again as she is now in the alternate universe and dead to the real world but alive with the fake Doctor. Okay. That sounds so Harlequin romance novel. It's not. I promise.

So go on and waste the 4 minutes and take a look. If nothing else it is a good 3 minutes of David Tennant and that is never a bad thing friends.

~ame

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home